How did you do? What did you learn? Here are the answers:
1. Either Jeremiah or a number of unknown authors over several years.
2. "Greetings O favored one, the Lord is with you!" (Luke 1:28, ESV)
3. Theophilus, a ranking Roman official.
4. Tarsish. (Jonah 1:3)
5. 176. (Psalms 119)
6. John Mark, Barnaba's Nephew. (Acts 13:13)
7. The Apostle Paul was stoned, dragged out of the city and left for dead. (Acts 14:19)
8. Approximately AD 90-95
9. This phrase is not found anywhere in Scripture.
10. Paul's traveling companions: Aquila, Priscilla, Aristarchus, Barnabas, Epaphras, Gaius, Justus, Luke, John Mark, Secundas, Silas, Sopater, Tertius, Timothy, Titus, Trophimus, Tychicus