Thanks everyone for playing!
1. In what two books of the Bible is God’s name not mentioned?
b. Song of Solomon
2. What did Jesus have in His right hand when He first appeared in the book of Revelation?
3. Which book has "Behold how good it is for brethren to dwell together in unity"?
4. To whom did the Apostle Paul write the following: “Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned so that an opponent maybe put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us”?
5. Where is the following phrase found: “Which book says: "the voice of the turtle is heard in our land?"
Song of Solomon
6. Who was the father of John, the writer of the Gospel according to John?
7. What miracle of Jesus is mentioned only by John in his Gospel account?
Turning the water into wine
8. Which book starts with: “Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land.”
9. What was "the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints?"
Christ in you, the hope of glory
10. How many of Paul's letters to the Corinthians are included in the New Testament?
2 out of a possible 4 letters
Bonus Question: This man's letter has many well-known Bible verses in it (e.g. “Resist the devil and he will flee from you…”, “The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much before God…”, and “Be doers of the Word and not hearers only.”)