The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award included nominating other stylish bloggers. The Gospel-driven Disciples nominate as stylish bloggers:
Finding (Losing) Michelle
I must also share seven things about me with you. I am not sure what I can share that I haven't already shared in a number of other tags, awards, challenges, and posts. I shall try. Here are seven things about me:
1. My latest poem entitled "This Ole Book" was released on a UAR CD entitled "Father's Child", produced by Jerry Hanlon
2. I preached my first sermon on a Sunday night in San Jose, CA at the age of 16
3. I have sat next to and had breakfast with Dr. John MacArthur at a pastor's conference in Federal Way, WA - we had a great conversation about my church.
4. My first car was a 1963 Pontiac Tempest that I bought with my own money for $100.00
5. I played the male lead in a high school play as a Western Sheriff where my most repeated line was, "I am the fastest gun in the west."
6. Real or authenticate Jelly Beans are my favorite candy
7. I was an interim pastor for 9 months in a California mountain community which the church met in a a 100 year old historical church building (in 1989) with real bats in the belfry and no indoor plumbing. Yes it had a path...
|Awarded by Welcome to My World of Poetry|
|Awarded by Seams Inspired|