Friday, January 28, 2011

The A-Z Challenge!

Tossing It Out


To all my wonderful readers:


I will be participating in the Second Annual A-Z Challenge during the month of April. I was part of the first challenge and had an absolute ball. 


This means, first of all, that I will be interrupting our normal blogging schedule Monday through Saturday. Sunday in The Study will remain the same. 


Second, each day my posts will be related to the alphabet related to that day. For example on April 1st, my post will be related to the letter "A." We will do this until we reach the letter Z. 


Those who followed along last year know how fun this can be but also how challenging it is to match each letter of the alphabet to a meaningful post. Join us! Play along this year! 


This is hosted by our good friends:


Tossing It Out
Alex J Cavanuaugh
Unedited
Talli Roland

************************************

Friday - "Friday's Features" 

Join the Gospel-driven disciples for a "pot-pouri" of topics from jokes, humor, videos, stories, summaries, announcements or simply a collection of anything.

3 comments:

Larri said...

Hmmm...sounds like a fun and interesting challenge. I'm off to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday! :o)

Trisha said...

Gregg,
This does sound like a challenge. Looking forward to seeing how you manage this one. :) I'm sure it will make for some great blog posts!

Cathy M. said...

I'll be looking forward to your "meaningful" post on "X" day. ;-)