Monday, January 3, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Geezer

For all of you who wanted that special Sears Portrait
 photograph of Mr. and Mrs. Geezer for your photo-album!

The Old Geezer Blog

This photo was taken on their 20 mile, Geezer's Big Night Out Christmas Eve drive. Of course it was after Mrs. Geezer did show mercy on Mr. Geezer and bought him that big cup of strong coffee from Starbuck's with the $5 gift card that he had given her. The Starbuck's caffeine jolt helped him make it home without falling asleep at the wheel or pulling into a rest stop for a snooze. It might have jolted him into a bad decision.

What do you think?

g


*************************************
Happy 14th Birthday to my grandson, Gregory Douglas Abramson of Pinson, Alabama!

9 comments:

Larri said...

LOL! I think the tape would be on the other mouth! Mrs. Geezer doesn't seem like someone who would put up with any backtalk! ;o)

Happy Monday!

PS...I'm trying to do the 90 Day Bible Reading. I made it to Chapter 7 this morning. I'll finish through Chapter 12 by this evening. I'm blogging about it here: What I'm Reading Today

Mike said...

I doubt the tape is tight enough!!!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thought this hilarious Gregg.

Yvonne.

Cathy M. said...

Ba ha ha ha! He'll get a kick out of that one.

IanH said...

I think that you had better duck. There could be a frying pan coming at you!

Patience said...

If Mr Geezer had a bit more hair it would look like my dad's dream car trip! ;-)

Very funny. Thanks!

RaD said...

Oh, I'm sure he loves you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Brother Gregg :-)

I think I'll make that my next years Christmas card photo. Of course I'll have to sneak them down to the post office before Mrs. Geezer spots them :-)

Ron

Anonymous said...

I am NOT showing this to my husband! hahahaha!