ILovePink1078. She lives in Cebu City, Philippines.
Visit her site at http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/. It seems that I am to list 10 things that make me happy. Since I am a bit older now and much more simpler than I use to be that shouldn't be too hard to do. So here goes:
1. Seeing God's name and character exalted above the heavens and the earth.
2. My wonderful, thoughtful, and gorgeous wife of 37 years, Irene
3. My four girls, my three son-in-laws, & my four grandchildren
4. Teaching, witnessing and discipling opportunities in the body of Christ
5. Selecting, buying, receiving and reading a good theological book
6. A good, hard core traditional George Jones country song
7. Surprise drop in visits from my friends & family
8. The Bills paid on time, food in the cupboards, and gas in the car
9. A thunderstorm with rain, lightening, and thunder rolling across the sky
10. A good, rich, and full bodied glass of Merlot
I am also to nominate ten of my "special friends" and pass this award along. The problem with this is how to you pick 10 friends out of all the wonderful friends God has allowed me to make since I began this "blogging thing?" It is impossible and I don't want to leave anyone out, so I give it to these 10 but I also give this award to everyone who I have become friends with:
Eddie Eddings - Calvinistic Cartoons - He helped put my blog on a tiny piece of the map. He is a comedic genious and a godly man who has been a blessing to me. Thanks, man!
John Bird - While We Sojourn - He has become a good, trustworthy friend who frequently encourages me. I respect his opinion and input.
Pyromaniacs - they never cease to bless me, encourage me, and make me laugh
Ron - The Old Geezer Blog - Ron helped me gain a few more followers and has become a great friend in Christ who encourages me and causes me to think critically. Thank you Ron!
Not Perfect - Only Forgiven - she has a great site and always leaves nice comments on my site
Mike - Christian Cognition - is becoming a good friend, I enjoy his insight, and he places his life and future on the line everyday as he "Serves and Protects" the citizens of his community.
James - At Beneath The Cross - His insight is beyond words. I am always challenged to think critically and biblically when I read his posts.
Lisa - Bombastic Bandicoot - I don't know what that means, but I enjoy her posts and pictures. She alwasys leaves nice, encouraging comments when she stops by my site. Thank you!
Pilgrim Mommy - Tried With Fire - she is a blessing to me as she weathers a challenging trial and continues to grow in our Lord Jesus Christ. I love her posts. Her grace and growth has both challenged me and blessed me!
Brian Ray Todd - Brian Todd Blog - Brian is a new friend, but I enjoy his posts and he has great comments for mine when he stops by.
There you have it; 10 things I like and the nomination of 10 friends to receive this award. Now each of you get to post 10 things you like and nominate 10 other peope. Hope to see these posts soon!
Please link the picture you paste on your site to http://gospeldrivendisciples.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for being such kind, generous, thoughtful, and encouraging friends!