Over the last forty (40) years I have written a number of quotes, comments, pithy sayings, and poems in the fly-leafs of my bibles. Each Tuesday I am going to share those various entries from my bibles with you. I hope they will be as much of blessing to you as they have been to me. Sometimes I will be able to give credit where credit is due and sometimes I won’t be able to credit the source. I apologize for this to each one who contributed these gems over the last forty (40) years.
Obedience to God's Word Means:
- taking refuge in Christ for forgiveness
- knowing Him through the Word of God
- serving Him with a loving and humble heart
- doing good works with a great-full spirit
- exercising self denial and self discipline