- "I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30 (ESV)
- "Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! Psalm 100:4 (ESV)
- "Let them thank the LORD for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man! And let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving, and tell of his deeds in songs of joy." Psalm 107:21-22 (ESV)
- "Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; make melody to our God on the lyre!" Psalm 147:7 (ESV)
- "But I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay. Salvation belongs to the LORD!" Jonah 2:9 (ESV)
- "You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God." II Corinthians 9:11-12 (ESV)
- "Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:5-6 (ESV)
- "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 4:2 (ESV)
- "For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer." I Timothy 4:4-5 (ESV)
- "And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshipped God, saying, 'Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.'" Revelation 7:11-12 (ESV)
30 Days of Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for the mercy of God! His mercies according to Jeremiah (Lamentations 3) never come to an end; are new and fresh every morning, and they are based on his faithfulness. Thank you God for being a merciful God and for taking pity on me. I thank you that you always remember my "frame" and that I am but "dust."