Saturday, January 2, 2016

Joyful New Year!

After all the "Happy New Years" I have offered up, it just dawned on me - I don't know if this will be a happy new year or not. Happiness is temporary and based on favorable circumstances. I can't imagine, sorry J. L. an entire year of favorable circumstances.

So I amend my greeting - In all things may it be a joyful and peaceful New Year since God has made peace with us and given us a joy that is beyond description which no man can take.


 To all my family and friends whom I love dearly, "Joyful New Year" to you this first day of January, 2016.

3 comments:

Persis said...

Same to you, brother!

nashvillecats2 said...

Likewise to yourself Gregg.
Yvonne.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Happiness, as it has been found, is internal and individual. So, joy and peace are great alternative wishes. May you have a year that you would want to relive.