Saturday, May 2, 2015

End of Challenge Evaluation


Well, the annual A to Z challenge has ended once again. This was it's sixth year. I have participated in all six years.This time around I chose to write a poem for each day of the challenge corresponding to the alphabet letter of the day. I ended up writing poems and songs. I hope you enjoyed them all. They ranged from parodies, humorous, to the very serious.


This time around the challenge came when Irene and I moved back to Vancouver. This move turned out to be somewhat difficult, tedious, and very time consuming (not to mention expensive.) It might have been difficult due to our age or our accumulation of "stuff." I don't know, I do know it was not an easy move.

I mention this because I did not have time to "travel" around to the over 1600 participants blogs and make observations or comments. As a result I had one faithful commenter who commented everyday. Periodically someone else would drop by and make a comment. I don't know how many people actually stopped by and read my contributions. I doubt I take the time to add them up. Many viewed my page but for some reason chose not to leave a comment. Thanks to the good number of visitors (wish more had commented.)

I had intended on retiring this blog this past February. Then I decided to wait until after the challenge. I may hang around a bit longer. 

I enjoyed writing the poems. I discovered there were over 55 types or kinds of poetry. This time around I tried to write some of them. Some of the types I wrote for the very first time ever. Only you can tell me how I did.

To those of you who read and commented on my songs and poems, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love writing. I am truly satisfied and happy when I have struck a chord in your heart. I appreciate each and every one of you who stop by. Thank you!

No comments: