Monday, December 15, 2014

False Religion Will be Judged and Destroyed!


As I read of the ultimate judgment and destruction of all false religion in Revelation 17, I am deeply moved and appreciative of the fact that not only did God save me through Jesus Christ, but He kept me from being deceived and sucked into a false religion that would have dammed my soul for eternity. Praise God for His good pleasure in electing me by His free and unfettered grace unto salvation through Jesus Christ His Son.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Amen and Amen! - "having been confident of this very thing, that He who did begin in you a good work, will perform it till a day of Jesus Christ" Phil. 1:6
May we rest on this promise, He will keep us from start to finish... to the praise of His holy name.

Anonymous said...

An Amen from me also Gregg.