Saturday, January 21, 2012

Theme Songs for Bible Characters

Saturday's Humor and Faith
  • Noah: "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"
  • Adam and Eve: "Strangers in Paradise
  • Lazarus: "The Second Time Around"
  • Esther: "I Feel Pretty"
  • Job: "I've Got a Right to Sing the Blues"
  • Moses: "The Wanderer"
  • Jezebel: "The Lady is a Tramp"
  • Samson: "Hair"
  • Salome: "I Could Have Danced All Night"
  • Daniel: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
  • Joshua: "Good Vibrations"
  • Peter: "I'm Sorry" 

7 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

WOW Gregg that was great, never thought of the Bible have modern songs to them. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

Derrick Boyd said...

Very funny!

Encouraging Thoughts for Life

Persis said...

Hah!

Petra said...

LOL!

Diane said...

Funny. Love your lists Gregg.
Have a great weekend.

anthony stemke said...

This was very funny, these song titles.

Linda Fischer said...

Love it!