Think before you speak or react is a very good policy, don't you think? Sometimes we might not blurt out our questions to God, but have we ever "thought" these questions to God? If one could check in with God and ask Him directly for 10 specific questions He definitely would not want to hear, do you think any of these would make the list? What questions do you think could be added to this list?
10. Oh no, manna again?
9. After I hit 490 times I don't have to forgive Deacon Jones any more right?
8. Since Al Doit volunteered for missions, I don’t have to think about it anymore, right?
7. Are you sure I can’t skip church this week, after all the Giants made the playoffs?
6. I already gave up one bad habit; do you really want me to give that one up too?
5. What do you mean “what’s in your wallet?”
4. Can I have some more leaks, onions, and garlic please?
3. How can I submit to and love the pastor when he preaches such hard messages?
2. With all the people you created why do I have to show brotherly love to him?
1. You expect me to do what?