12. Life is extremely short. Therefore, take Solomon's advice, "Rejoice, O young man in your youth, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your youth; walk in the ways of your heart, and in the sight of your eyes; But know that for all these Gold will bring you into judgement...Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil." (Ecclesiastes 11:9, 12:13b-14, ESV)
13. If you are 15 minutes early, you are on time. If you are on time you are late, and if you are late, you are irresponsible.
15. We do not all have the same amount of time. Each person may have the same 24 hour cycle in a specific day, but no one knows the amount of time or days God has decreed for each person. Use your wisely and fully.
16. If you take yourself to seriously you will explode. Don't think more highly of yourselves than you should. Learn to laugh at yourself, God knows, others already do.
17. If you aim at nothing you will hit it every time.
18. It can always be worse. Many times we will have trials and tribulations, but regardless of ours, someone somewhere has it worse.
19. There are two ways to become a fool: the first is to believe what isn't true, second is to refuse to believe what is true. Many times the only difference is wise discernment.
20. Insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing while expecting different results.