Monday, November 2, 2015

Now Hear This...


Beginning November 8th I will be posting my Sunday morning message to the North Kelso Baptist Church blog site only. 

It will no longer appear on the Gospel-driven Disciples blog. Please bookmark or add to your blog roll www.northkelsobc.blogspot.com. 

The job of "reformatting" and making corrections of the format has grown wearisome for each blog. I hope those of you who read and comment on the weekly message will, first of all, not find this to be inconvenient, and second, that you will continue to follow and read each message.

I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I thank God for your support. I hope that something in each message feeds your soul and draws you closer to our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

nashvillecats2 said...

Sorry to hear that Gregg, But you must do what you think is right for your blog. Good luck.
Yvonne (shall miss it)