Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's on Your Menu?




Over the last forty (40) years I have written a number of quotes, comments, pithy sayings, and poems in the fly-leafs of my bibles. Each Tuesday I am going to share those various entries from my bibles with you. I hope they will be as much of blessing to you as they have been to me. Sometimes I will be able to give credit where credit is due and sometimes I won’t be able to credit the source. I apologize for this to each one who contributed these gems over the last forty (40) years.

TODAY'S TREASURE:


Where will I drink?

From the cisterns of muddy water or from the fountain of living water?

Where will I feast?

On the leaks and garlic of the world, or on the bread of life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great quotes Gregg,

Thanks for the comments, if you would be so kind could you add me to your followers as I don't have any and wondered what happened to the 53 I had when I closed my blog. If you can't add can you let me know so I can get help to correct that problem.Thank you.
Yvonne.