Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where Would I Be? (Without You)

Where Would I Be? By Gregg Metcalf I’m the one stained within by a heart black with sin Standing condemed today I won’t even seek after you But everytime you look at me You don’t see what used to be I’m clean by the Son you slew Where would I be without your grace Without your favor poured on me Nothing could I do to obtain One drop of grace that would Remove every stain Until you opened up my eyes I couldn’t see you standing there But you made me realize my sin you would gladly bear thank you for taking me in Now I am yours indeed Having all that I need Every step I take By your grace all the way Growing daily for your sake Yes you give me everthing I need to live for you Even the very will to do Of you I will forever sing

No comments: