Friday, February 23, 2018

Forgive My Absence

I am sorry for my absence during these twenty three days of February. I seem to have lost motivation to reflect and to write.

There have been some highlights in February:

  • February 3rd was my 63rd birthday. Shannon and Madilynn drove down from Seattle, and along with Sonja and Irene celebrated my birthday with a steak and lobster dinner at the Out Back Steakhouse.
  • February 17th was my daughter's 42nd birthday. Sonja flew back to Pensacola to spend her birthday and a couple of days with Bryttanty. She had a great time! She left 79 degree weather to return to 26 and snow.
  • My granddaughter reported to the Pensacola Naval Air Station. She is waiting for the formation of a class to begin Air Traffic Control School.
  • I was asked in February to preach a Sunday Night service in March at the Trinity Bible Church.
  • I was encouraged by an 90 minute phone call from a friend from a former church I pastored.

1 comment:

nashvillecats2 said...

I too had a few weeks off Greg.
A belated birthday wishes to your self and daughter.

Happy March to you.

Yvonne.