Monday, October 30, 2017

Thank You for Your Prayers!

I would like to thank all those who prayed for me yesterday as I was privileged to preach at the Trinity Bible Church of Portland, OR. My assignment was to address a theme from the Reformation. I chose Sola Scriptura, the sufficiency of scripture from 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

As usual God's people were attentive and so very gracious. I know that God's word is the active agent and will accomplish its purpose, but I was not pleased with my presentation or delivery. I felt flat. I am trusting that God will still bless His people in spite of my "off" presentation.

It was a marvelous day yesterday as we gathered with the body of Christ as represented by Trinity Bible Church.


  • Andrew Reynolds brought a great message from Romans 1:16-17
  • We had a soup and salad pot-luck that was delicious
  • We were able to view a DVD from this year's Family Camp
God was and is so good!

No comments: