Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Throwing Stones and Barking Dogs

Please accept my apologies for being slack in posting lately. I am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness. I have been distracted lately due to the following things:
     dog and Animated gif
  • I am not happy with the outlining and development of the second part of our study in Jonah. As a result I have ordered some additional tools and am actually starting over on chapter two of Jonah.
  • My sister, Mother and Father unexpectedly drove up from Austin, Texas and spent a few days with us. We had a great visit. It has been quite some time since I saw my folks. God has been so good to them; my Dad is 85 and my Mom is 83 and they are strong in mind and body, in excellent health, and in great spirits. 
  • We drove up to Lynden, WA (top of WA state on the Canadian border) to visit my sister Nancy, brother-in law, Emmet. We were able to see our niece, Jessica and her new baby boy, Emmet. We spent a couple of days up there. 
  • We celebrated Bryttany Lynn's 19th birthday. (She is our granddaughter, Sonja's girl. Our third grandchild turned 19! Oh my, where did the time go?
  • We are actually enjoying streamlining some old movies on Netflix on our new Smart TV.
Once I get Jonah, chapter two re-outlined I hope to resume regular posts. Thanks for being patient with me! 

Winston Churchill once remarked, "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." So, I guess I need to stop throwing stones at barking dogs, huh?

1 comment:

nashvillecats2 said...

It's grand that life has been good to you, Seeing your parents, birthday celebrations. Don't apologise Gregg. Saying all that it is good to see you on line.

Yvonne.