Today I was honored as the recipient of an award. It is the very prestigious Creative Blogger’s Award. This honor was bestowed upon me by my good friend Yvonne of Nashville Cat’sPoetry. Yvonne lives across the pond in England. Thank you very much Yvonne – I am both honored and grateful. I am truly grateful that you find some benefit to your regular reading and commenting on my blog.
The rules are as follows; I must share five (5) facts about myself, thank the person who nominated me, and then nominate between 10 and 20 fellow bloggers. Since it takes quite a bit of time to comply you can be sure I am going to nominate 10 and only 10.
1. I love Vancouver, Washington
2. I have four (4) gorgeous, vivacious, and electrifying daughters
3. I want a short haired, declawed, box trained kitten
4. I love the true church of Jesus Christ
5. I added a Fiddler Crab (Mr. Bohannon) to my small aquatic family.
The Nominees Are…
1. KC Bob of Kansas City Bob
2. Larri of Seems Inspired
3. Dianne Bucknell of Theology for Girls
4. Scott Weldon of By Grace Alone
5. Brian Todd of The Brian Todd Blog
6. Ian Holland of Life on and off an Acreage
7. Brian Hedges of Light and Heat
8. Erin at Do Not Be Surprised
9. Mike Andrews of Pastor’s Corner
10. Mike Lee of Christian Cognition
Fellow nominees you now must: acknowledge your nomination, thank the person who nominated you, list five (5) facts about yourself, and nominate 10-20 fellow bloggers.