Happy Reformation Day!
Top 10 Signs you think about theology way too much!
- You think "Will and Grace" is a sitcom about Arminianism and Calvinism.
- Your idea of evangelism is to nail a copy of Luther's 95 Theses to the door of every house in your neighborhood (in Latin).
- Your kids are named Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli.
- Your bumper sticker says "Honk if you're a Supralapsarian!"
- You tune into "Crossing Over" expecting to see the 18th century theologin, not the 21st century psychic.
- You have a life-size poster of John Gerstner on your bedroom wall.
- You have a Jonathan Edwards lunch box with a John Calvin thermos.
- You think MLK jr. day is the day we celebrate the Reformation.
- You keep accidentally referring to the Rose Bowl as the Tulip Bowl.
- You have actually read the Institutes.
Gleefully "appropriated" from my good friend Christi Smoak's Facebook Status on October 29, 2012