Thank our glorious God, it is Friday! This has been a very busy week. I have fallen behind on just about everything you can fall behind on. The silver lining shinning brightly for me is the fact that it is Friday. At 5:00 PM today, should today remain the same as before, I will be ready for the weekend. Here are five reasons I like Fridays:
1. Until further notice, Friday's come once a week!
2. Friday's allow me to play and sing along with George Jones on his song called It's Finally Friday.
3. Friday's typically free me from the shackles of the "to do lists, goals, and the "R" word (responsibilities)
4. Friday's is cheap date night with the most wonderful woman on earth (Hot and Ready Pizza and a movie)
5. Friday's puts me two days closer to gathering with the body of Christ on the first day of the week!
Why do you like Fridays?