Friday, December 19, 2014

Revision to Retirement Date

I had previously announced the retirement of my blog effective December 31, 2014. I am having a hard time letting go of it. However, I began this blog on February 19, 2009. So I have decided to continue until that date and make it an exact 6 years of posting and blogging.

I won't promise daily blogs until then, but I shall try to make it interesting and hopefully it will remain a blessing unto the end.

For those of you who have been faithful followers, please add the North Kelso Baptist Church Blog in your blog roll - www.northkelsobc.blogspot.com. I would dearly appreciate it and your prayers for NKBC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my miserable day Happy Gregg, an extra couple of months is great.

Enjoy your week-end.

Eddie Eddings said...

Way to go, Gregg!