Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure: How to Lead Fellow Believers into Sin


Over the years I have written a number of quotes, comments, pithy sayings, and poems in the fly-leafs of my bibles. Each Tuesday I am going to share those various entries from my bibles with you. I hope they will be as much of blessing to you as they have been to me. Sometimes I will be able to give credit where credit is due and sometimes I won’t be able to credit the source. I apologize for this to each one who contributed these gems over the last forty years.


Today’s Treasure: 

How to Lead Fellow Believers into Sin

1.      Demonstrate personal favoritism amongst believers

2.      Deny personal funds to others when they have legitimate needs

3.      Discuss personal failures of others in malicious gossip

4.      Despise personal features of others that irritate us

5.      Display personal freedom carnally before weaker brothers

6.      Divorce personal faithfulness from everyday lifestyle

7.      Denounce personal failings as excusable

8.      Demand personal fulfillment at the expense of others

9.      Derail personal foresight of prudence and discretion

10.    Devise personal frivolity over spiritual disciplines

*Alliteration is by my design
** Numbers 6- 10 were added by me to the list I recorded years ago

No comments: