Friday, August 24, 2012

Top Ten Television/Movie Truths? # 7


Periodically I am listing my version of a David Letterman’s “Top Ten List” for the most profound, however worldly, truths or quotes from a television show or movie. These truths are certainly nothing to shape or guide your world view. I just find them profound in and of themselves. I do not endorse these as programs or movies that have any redeeming qualities and you must use discretion if you choose to watch any of them. I just find certain lines fascinating for various reasons.

# 10 – “Cat-Heaven is a wonderful place, but you don’t get there if you are euthanized.” (Angela Martin, “The Office, Season 4 – Episode 1)

# 9 – “There are over six billion people in the world…sometimes all you need is one.” (From a narration in One Tree Hill, Season Three – Episode 2)

#8 – “Sometimes there just ain’t enough rocks!” (Forest Gump, Forest Gump, the Movie)

Number Seven profound Television/Movie Truth:


“I am an early bird and a night owl, 
so I am wise and I have worms!”

Michael Scott, The Office,
Season Two, Episode Three

2 comments:

Larri said...

Great lines! Here's one of my favorites from my favorite show, Downton Abbey...

"No Englishman would dream of dying in someone else's house, especially someone they didn't even know."

HuyenPham said...

Live broadcast with the showbox application. Download showbox for android. Latest movie management application platform brought by showboxvpn!