Thursday, August 16, 2012


Based on a Scorsese's EXCLUSIVE Alternate iPhone Commercial

Lord, what’s my day look like?”

I’m sorry my son, I choose not to tell you in advance. My desire is that you trust me, look to me, and avail yourself of the mercy and grace that is yours for the asking when you draw near the throne of grace.”

“Are you serious, Lord?”

“Can you make my day pleasant and have all things work toward my advantage and pleasure?”

“Son, as your day unfolds and you rest in me, relying on the grace that I promise, your day will make much of my nature and character and each event of today will fashion you into the image of my dear Son.”

“Can you at least tell me how the traffic is heading downtown?”

“It’s headed downtown primary with automobiles.”

“Really, Lord?” “You hit me with humor?”

“I love you Lord, I will go places only with you.”

“Do you love me more than these my son?”

“Yes Lord, you know that I love you.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes Lord, you know that I love you.”

“Do you love Me my Son?”

“Lord you know everything; you know that I love you.”
  
I don’t have an iPhone nor does the phone I have talk to me. However, unlike SIRI, I can turn to my heavenly Father with confidence and stand before the throne of grace and find everything that I need for my day!

“Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through eh heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession…Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:14, 16, ESV)

No comments: