Friday, January 13, 2012

Hero (Michael Israel)

Have you seen this video? If you have it is well 
worth watching again! Yes, it brought tears to my eyes. 

Regardless of whether he is a believer or not or whether "nationalistic patriotism" is a spiritual component, we must, I say must, thank God for the various men and women that he raises up in services like the Fire Department or Police Department which are dedicated to serving and protecting us.

I enjoy sharing things with you that move me or bless me. I want you to share in the same blessing and enjoy various talents.


3 comments:

Larri said...

I hadn't seen the video. It's very moving. Thanks for sharing, Gregg. Happy Friday! ☺

PS...I've been reading all your posts, just not commenting. Life is crazy right now, but hoping we're back on track next week. ☺

John Patrick Donovan said...

cool video Greg

mikew116 said...

That guy really gets into it doesn't he? Thanks for sharing.