Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You!

Well, it is hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Tonight at midnight, 2010 will be officially "in the books." A decade has come and gone since the millenium change at 2000. Remember the hype about Y2K?

I wanted to take the time and thank all of you who have read, followed, and commented on this blog. Thank you very much. Each one of you means much to me and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate each of you. The primary audience of this blog is an audience of ONE, and unto Him belong Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen (Revelation 7:12, ESV) My secondary audience is you. I do this for you!

I know that this is a "different" kind of blog. As much as I try to be upbeat and encouraging, the topics can, well, be very heavy at times. My goal is to get you to think, to think biblically, and to be a means by which the glorious nature and character of our Lord Jesus, the Christ is reflected to a lost and dying world.

I began blogging in February 2009. I was able by God's grace to blog each day of 2010. My goal and hope is to blog each day something beneficial and valuable to you in 2011, or as much of 2011 the Lord has decreed for me to enjoy.

We have had some fun this year in bloggyland haven't we? Here is a little something I have written just for you!

Very often as the days progress
I find that I for one must confess;
that I fail to appreciate all of you.
Words can never say nor explain
even with a very clever refrain
but it's all I have, it will have to do!

I looked for you each day you see,
wondering what words you left for me;
hoping the post you read would bless.
I hoped to offer some encouragement
as I hit the publish button that sent
thoughts of joy, peace, and rest.

As this year comes to it's end,
I take this time for you my friend;
to give you thanks from my heart.
Please join me in the year to come
for more words of joy and fun;
Let's stick together never to part!

Have a Happy New Year!

Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Happy New Year Gregg!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Loved the poem Gregg may the new year be a healthy and peaceful one, my you reach your goals and above all be happy.

Yvonne.

John said...

Happy New Year to you, too, brother.

Persis said...

Happy New Year and God bless you, Gregg!

Brian Ray Todd said...

Thank you for a great 2010 of thought-provoking posts. If idleness is the Devil's workshop, daily visits to your Christian blog surely kept our focus on the Lord with godly thoughts. Of course, all the praise, all the glory and all the honor goes to our Lord and Savior Jesus. Thanks again for doing your part to advance the kingdom of Heaven here on Earth. Blessings in 2011.

Becky said...

Gregg,

Have a most blessed New Year!

Grace upon Grace,